hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Old BOSS AVA=CLR40

Zed Kronos

Zed Leviathan V1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Boss is in nice shape, one small scrape on the plexi (Screw missing in the picture is in the box). Used this for a bit on a center channel. True power is @ 2X40 @ 4 ohm. Old school American Made Zed regulated power supply (similar to old USX/Alphasonic)

Kronos is quite clean. Bought it from a member here who had repaired it himself and it blew up when I hooked it up (there's some smoke marks on the Acrylic top... hard to see if not in the light). 250X2 @ 4 ohms.

Leviathan V1. Acrylic top is in rough shape, but I had new end plates put on it. I bought this with the very first run of pre-sale so it had the protect bug (which has been fixed) 150X6 @ 4 ohm

All work 100%

Price:

Boss 55 shipped CONUS

Kronos 400 shipped CONUS

Leviathan 450 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship anywhere else if you pay the difference.

If my PM box is full email me at (my username)@Comcast.net

Item Pictures:

DSC04620_zps960f7658.jpg

DSC04623_zps7e2363d9.jpg

DSC04621_zpsdc33f3ca.jpg

DSC04624_zps57f49101.jpg

I may:p: I've got some distros, tons o fuse holders, and lots of wire. Can toss in a lol cash mayne cover your shipping or something
The only wire I could possibly find a use for is some decent copper #8 gauge.

Could possibly take interesting PS3 game, some .38+p or .357 cartridges, gold or silver is always good too.

The only wire I could possibly find a use for is some decent copper #8 gauge.
Could possibly take interesting PS3 game, some .38+p or .357 cartridges, gold or silver is always good too.
No 8 gauge but I've got some AT 10 gauge speaker wire, that's 8 gauge in my books.. Just as big as the 8 gauge stinger I had. I also have motor storm for the PS3 along with a wired controller as well

No 8 gauge but I've got some AT 10 gauge speaker wire, that's 8 gauge in my books.. Just as big as the 8 gauge stinger I had. I also have motor storm for the PS3 along with a wired controller as well
Would be using the wire for direct leads for sub building. Think it's adequate? It's 100% copper? I'm terrible at driving games.

Would be using the wire for direct leads for sub building. Think it's adequate? It's 100% copper? I'm terrible at driving games.
Tantric believes its adequate for what that's worth to ya. They use AT 10 gauge for their direct leads on their subs. I can't remember if it's CCA or OFC. Ill have to look. I think tantric uses CCA, IIRC.

And the controller?

i may have .38 cartridges. How much 8 AWG do you think you want/need. I'm an electrician who is in the middle of a huge Solar job and I have an abundance of either 6 or 8. Im interested in the boss mainly but maybe the leviathon also

Tantric believes its adequate for what that's worth to ya. They use AT 10 gauge for their direct leads on their subs. I can't remember if it's CCA or OFC. Ill have to look. I think tantric uses CCA, IIRC.
And the controller?
Would only use copper. I don't really trust CCA for longevity. Never heard of wired PS3 controller? link to what you have?

i may have .38 cartridges. How much 8 AWG do you think you want/need. I'm an electrician who is in the middle of a huge Solar job and I have an abundance of either 6 or 8. Im interested in the boss mainly but maybe the leviathon also
Only good quality Car Audio #8 , it would need to be flexible. Could take 60-80 feet.

I also have NIB Zed made BOSS REV65 (I think that's the model #?) It makes about 45X4 has the clear top..... I have it stashed somewhere, I'll dig it up next weekend if there's interest. Really I need to get some of this extra stuff gone and raise some funds to help cash flow after buying some land this week. Gold, silver, and ammo are money in the bank so they're always welcome.

Would only use copper. I don't really trust CCA for longevity. Never heard of wired PS3 controller? link to what you have?

Only good quality Car Audio #8 , it would need to be flexible. Could take 60-80 feet.

I also have NIB Zed made BOSS REV65 (I think that's the model #?) It makes about 45X4 has the clear top..... I have it stashed somewhere, I'll dig it up next weekend if there's interest. Really I need to get some of this extra stuff gone and raise some funds to help cash flow after buying some land this week. Gold, silver, and ammo are money in the bank so they're always welcome.
You know how the controllers are wireless? Mine just has a wire coming out so you plug it into the USB port on the ps3. And I can toss in some cashola as well

You know how the controllers are wireless? Mine just has a wire coming out so you plug it into the USB port on the ps3. And I can toss in some cashola as well
Really? Didn't know they made wired controllers for them? PM me your offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.