Fs: Solo x 18 motor*!*!*!*!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx

Item(s) for Sale:

Solo x 18 motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basket is gone. The 8 main bolts were taken out and put back in. The 4....locating bolts heads were stripped so I drilled the heads. Buyer will have to take them out or cut flat. Pretty easy but im over it as im fixing a top plate on another solo x now. Motors in good condition not beat up looks decent but jot mint. It is already double boxed in heavy duty boxes from home deppot. I can have it in the mail monday

Price:

200 plus the ride. Of its a trade make it heavy and PM me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

boxed and ready to go

That one heavy duty box there I know I use them all the time... I'm not trying to to dump this thread, I had two of these boxes and within those boxes was another box.. and they manage to mess up the both speakers... I had insurance.. They had to pay out a good amount... So make sure always take pic on what you ship out.. And take pics of each step you take on how you wrap items... That's my exp...

That one heavy duty box there I know I use them all the time... I'm not trying to to dump this thread, I had two of these boxes and within those boxes was another box.. and they manage to mess up the both speakers... I had insurance.. They had to pay out a good amount... So make sure always take pic on what you ship out.. And take pics of each step you take on how you wrap items... That's my exp...
Its double boxed both heavy duty boxes and its packaged correctly. It will arrive fine. Ive never had anything arrive broken. Maybe you should have added a little more padding to yours

I did.. A lot of it... I'm try say anything to your item.. But it can happend...
Wekl hopefully not being double boxed I see it being hard but anytbjngs possible. There is over 1 1/2 rolls of tape lol. Id put some cash on it arriging safe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.