Not open for further replies.

aztec
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
Item(s) for Sale:

semi working mtx 4202 2 channel amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Gain on this amp DOES NOT work. When you try to adjust the gains, it will crackle. I did open it up and there is a blown resistor, its right next where you adjust the gain.

I had this amp siting in my closet for years. I took it out few weeks ago and i hook it up and it was works perfectly but when i was trying to adjust the gains it was crackling.

I don't know what happened to it. Maybe i goof up when i took it out or when i installed it many years ago. I do remember that i only had it installed for a few days and i took it out. I know that i bought it used, i think it was at circuit city as a display model.

Its a great amp IF you don't need to used the gains, or for a set of back speakers, or maybe its a easy fix ?

Price:

35 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

35 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26524205View attachment 26524204View attachment 26524206View attachment 26524207View attachment 26524208

I'm also willing to trade it for midi fuse distribution block( 0 awg in and 4/8 awg out) and a 4 gauge inline anl or midi fuse holder.

The only thing is that you will have to pay for shipping and paypal fees for the amp. Shipping and fees will be about 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...