Item(s) Description/Condition:

SOLD

Price:

SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is shipped in the continental US

Item Pictures:

2011-04-18_15-18-35_693640x480.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you rate it cosmetically? How long have you had it? Interested in any trades?

screw you man! lol...jk
we can do that while your staying with me this summer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif LOL if you want i can take half of the output section out of the 100.4 and then you will have your 50.4 but the price is the same LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...