SOLD FS: Red & Black 1/0 Gauge Wire +Fuses

FI15INCH
10+ year member

100_3050.jpg

RED: About 20+ Feet of Wire (Double Insulated)

BLACK: 20+ Feet of Wire (Double Insulated)

Three Lightning Audio Fuse Holders (All equipped with 300Amp Fuses)

My Offer: $150.00 Shipped

Thanks,

Curt

NOTE: Hondaccord is my name on SSA Forums. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25125

This is my FS Ad over there.

Ill let you guys know later on...Its only been an hour since this thread was made...so I would like to give it some time, then the both of you could bid it off if People are just wanting the wires seperate from the fuse holders and vise versa.

just a heads up. i recently bought a used powermaster d3100 from this guy, who claimed it worked same as brand new and had barely been used.

i get it, and it shows 11.95 resting voltage. he claims that he recently discharged it completely from leaving his lights on overnight, and that "he had hoped this wouldn't happen."

so did i, since i paid him 50 bucks less than what a brand new one costs. i'm charging it overnight and taking it for load testing tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.