SOLD FS: Rainbow 6.5" SLC Kick

Carbon
10+ year member

seattle
Pair of 6.5" Rainbow SLC Kickbasses

If you're looking at these then you know what they are. These are the top of the SLC line speakers. The person I got these from used them for about 2 weeks. I would use these but my new car only cant fit 6.5s.

Comes with the speaker mounts and grills. No x-overs.

MSRP - $219. Asking - $119 shipped/insured.

kick.jpg

kick2.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry for the late responses:

These mids are designed to work in a two-way system. I believe the Kick set utilizes the same tweeter as the regular set but has different x-over points in addition to the replacement of the mid driver with the kick version, of course. The Kickbass driver is supposed to be a mid but offers much more midbass.

Here are the specs on the drivers, I believe it is the 4th column from the left.

The mounting depth is 62mm.

http://195.243.203.21/rainbow/technical.aspx?pa=122&lan=ENG

This is for just the mids. If it included tweets and xovers the price would be a lot higher.

The kick drivers are the top of the line for this series.

i know, thats y i was asking, they would have been sold if the tweet was included. Very nice mids. They reccomend to not cross them below 80hz at a 12db slope just for Info purposes. I like a mid that goes a little lower than that or else i'd be all over these. But they murder anything 80 and up. All around great mid:D GLWS someone grab these!

These forums go fast.

I've received a lot of PMs regarding these but nobody has sent payment. Nobody wants a pair of Rainbow Kicks??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.