FS PS4 with Extras

dkhage1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Corona,Ca
Lightly used PS4 with 2 Dualshock 4 controllers, Killzone Shadow Fall and Need For Speed Rivals(no case/manuel just the disc). I bought everything the day it came out and played it for about 2-3 hours then put it back in the box and havent played it since. So everything is basically brand new. It will come with the original box for the console, original box for the 2nd Dualshock controller and complete case/manuels for Killzone. Need For Speed is missing its case. I cant seem to find the case but I will include the disc and make sure its secure when shipping.

I did use all of the codes that came with the system so they arent included sorry(the $10 PSN voucher and music trial)

Any questions feel free to ask. I can take pictures of anything and send them. I just snapped a quick picture with bad lighting. I will take some tomorrow during the day if needed.

$625OBO Shipped Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional add $10.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

really 625? you know there isn't any shortage on ps4's right? let me know if your interested in trades....
with extra included stuff, his asking price is a whole lot better than some who are selling just the system for $800+. They're been going in and out of stock, but none in my area. It's a good thing I had a preorder from Amazon several months ago, enjoying my console.

really 625? you know there isn't any shortage on ps4's right? let me know if your interested in trades....
No trades but thanks for letting me know there isn't a shortage lol

its about 60$ too high, but still not as bad as what i see on CL. i just bought a new ps4, and 3 games, and psn card for that amount

I may sell things separately but the console has to sell first. Then ill sell the extra controller and games if they dont sell with the console.

Make offers on what you want.

Console and 1 controller pending. Feel free to make an offer on the second controller and game.

In my area there is definetly a shortage my buddy has trying to get one since release date guess it depends where you are. I love my ps4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies