SOLD FS: Pioneer Premier 780MP

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Well time to try something new, I change setups more than anything, so its time to sell this and get something new. I bought this Pioneer used, its in mint shape, minor minor and minor wear, nothing youc ant notice without concentrating on it. This is the most it has for not having a case, its always been in my car since my car is a weekend car and been stored all winter. So minimal use.

I will have pics tomorrow, but have a lot of refs and many can vouch that i am pretty dead on when it comes to condition. So when i say its mint with 3 light hairline that can only be seen with the headunit off, well its true.

Asking $200 + shipping with the ipod adapter + paypal fees. Considering this is a bad ass unit and is really hard to find, i think its priced reasonably well. So let me know, no trades, just cash or paypal.

Pics will be posted tomorrow!!!

Reasonable offers will not be ignored btw!!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

pics now available through email, until i can find a way to bypass my works firewall to access my photobucket accout. also this does have the whine, but with the grounded rca trick its eliminated. Which i can leave the wire on the chassis, so its pretty much ready for you.

thank you, i know people think the price is high, but for the condition and rareness of this headunit. and comes with the iPod adapter, which is $40 alone, which that comes with the box and accessories!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.