SOLD FS: Pioneer DEH-P7800MP Head Unit

ppazz1101
10+ year member

Let's Go Pens!
UPDATED 3/23/2009: New Pics

Hello everyone... noob here.

I have a Pioneer DEH-P7800MP head unit for sale here. I had it in my Cobalt SS for a little over a year. I recently bought an AVIC-F900BT to replace it. Nothing's wrong with the unit, I just wanted to upgrade to a touchscreen DVD unit.

The head unit is in great condition. I had it installed with Sirius and interfaced with my factory steering wheel controls. It was a great setup. It'll come with the original retail box and all original accessories. Everything on it works perfectly.

Quick Specs:

- MOSFET 50W x 4 (22W x 4 Continuous)

- CD with MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC support

- XM/Sirius Ready

- iPod Control Ready

- 3 pair RCA preouts

- PAC SW interface compatible

- Remote Included

- Detachable Face

- Full Color OEL Display

Full Specs:

Pioneer DEH-P7800MP

Plus, in the case that you own a Cobalt, I can throw in the single DIN dash installation kit. Since my new unit is a double DIN, I have no use for the Metra kit that I had for this unit. I might even have the wiring harness laying around to throw in too. I will NOT be including the steering wheel interface unit. I am using that on my new unit currently.

Asking for $180 plus shipping. I think that's fair considering it was a $400 head unit that's in great condition. Price might be slightly negotiable, but please don't insult me.

About Me:

I know that I'm new and unestablished on these forums. However, I am well established on a few other forums, most notably CobaltSS.net and EcotecForum.com. Members there can vouch for me, or you can spy on me as my screen name is the same. I am also a verified PayPal user with a confirmed address. I'll do whatever it takes to ease your fears of purchasing online. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

More pics (and higher resolution pics) available for interested buyers.

For the fastest response, email me at ppazz1101@yahoo.com. You can also reply here or PM me.

Thanks!

Do a search on how much these sell for around here, im sure it would sell faster that way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thanks. I didn't think the price was too unreasonable even after searching... but I lowered it some.

I'm open to offers. And I'm willing to ease fears over my lack of reputation... however, I won't ship it to you so that you can pay upon arrival. Someone actually asked me that via PM. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Thanks. I didn't think the price was too unreasonable even after searching... but I lowered it some.
I'm open to offers. And I'm willing to ease fears over my lack of reputation... however, I won't ship it to you so that you can pay upon arrival. Someone actually asked me that via PM. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

How do you expect people to trust a guy who just register to sell something here and has 11 post:confused:?!?! You want someone to blindly give you $200+ and hope to get a HU?

Price is pretty good if it has no problems....very nice unit. But honestly, you should def. be willing to ship first to a RESPECTED, well referenced member here and not a new guy like yourself! You'll probably move the unit quickly. Hell, I'm interested, VERY interested in your unit if you'll ship first.

Good luck!

V.

Well the guy that asked me wasn't very established at all. He had one reference... and that was a sale, not a purchase.

Besides, I am happy to give references from my car forums. I even listed two forums where you could go see my established reputation. I can provide a long list of people that would vouch for online transactions with car parts that I've sold. I've even dealt with $2K sales of turbo setups. That's a bit more than a little $200 head unit.

And using PayPal at least ensures you can file a dispute. Shipping without payment... there's no record of any transaction there. There's no record, no insurance, nothing. Many people pay first then "hope" to get the item... it's called eBay, Craigslist, etc. I didn't think it was a crazy idea.

If you're very interested and you have some references, I'd consider it. But I certainly won't sell to a guy that has no references and PMs me out of nowhere. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ppazz1101

10+ year member
Let's Go Pens!
ppazz1101
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date