SOLD FS: Pioneer DEH-P7800MP Head Unit

ppazz1101
10+ year member

Let's Go Pens!
UPDATED 3/23/2009: New Pics

Hello everyone... noob here.

I have a Pioneer DEH-P7800MP head unit for sale here. I had it in my Cobalt SS for a little over a year. I recently bought an AVIC-F900BT to replace it. Nothing's wrong with the unit, I just wanted to upgrade to a touchscreen DVD unit.

The head unit is in great condition. I had it installed with Sirius and interfaced with my factory steering wheel controls. It was a great setup. It'll come with the original retail box and all original accessories. Everything on it works perfectly.

Quick Specs:

- MOSFET 50W x 4 (22W x 4 Continuous)

- CD with MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC support

- XM/Sirius Ready

- iPod Control Ready

- 3 pair RCA preouts

- PAC SW interface compatible

- Remote Included

- Detachable Face

- Full Color OEL Display

Full Specs:

Pioneer DEH-P7800MP

Plus, in the case that you own a Cobalt, I can throw in the single DIN dash installation kit. Since my new unit is a double DIN, I have no use for the Metra kit that I had for this unit. I might even have the wiring harness laying around to throw in too. I will NOT be including the steering wheel interface unit. I am using that on my new unit currently.

Asking for $180 plus shipping. I think that's fair considering it was a $400 head unit that's in great condition. Price might be slightly negotiable, but please don't insult me.

About Me:

I know that I'm new and unestablished on these forums. However, I am well established on a few other forums, most notably CobaltSS.net and EcotecForum.com. Members there can vouch for me, or you can spy on me as my screen name is the same. I am also a verified PayPal user with a confirmed address. I'll do whatever it takes to ease your fears of purchasing online. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

More pics (and higher resolution pics) available for interested buyers.

For the fastest response, email me at ppazz1101@yahoo.com. You can also reply here or PM me.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ppazz1101

10+ year member
Let's Go Pens!
ppazz1101
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date