SOLD FS**Old School Soundstream amps

blusmn7
10+ year member

Illinois
The first amp is a 1st generation Rubicon 502, hand made in the U.S.A. It is rated at 500 x 1 @4 or 2 ohms mono. This amp is severely underrated and will put out between 600-700w.

I would rate the amp an 8.5 on appearance (there are a couple scuffs near the mounting holes, but they are covered when the front spoiler is on.), and I'd rate it a 10 for functionality, it works as good as the day I took it out of the box. This amp has only been used for about 6 months. I used it to push my components, and it had them screamin. The amp is very clean and has not been pushed hard at all.

Here is a link for the manual: Rubicon 502 manual

I also have two 1st Gen. Rubicon Class A 5.2 amps for sale(hand made in the U.S.A.). The Class A 5.2 aka SLEEPING BEAUTY is an amplifier like no other. It will produce 1/4 of a watt x 2 at 4 ohms stereo but will deliver 500 watts into a 2, 1 or 1/2 ohm mono load. These are true "cheater" amps. These amps are very underrated and will also put out between 600-700w.

I would rate both amps 10 for functionality, and 8-8.5 for appearance. No scuffs on the amps they just need to be polished. These amps were used only for a few months, pushing a single SS Spl 160 per amp. Needless to say they were amazing, they had the 160's pounding. I got a smaller car so I had to sell the Spl 160 subs, but I saved the amps to use later. 2 years later they are still sitting in my closet, and I have decided to sell them. These amps are amazing and are in perfect working condition.

Here is a link to the Class A 5.2 manual:Class A 5.2 manual

Those of you who know old school soundstream amps, know just how good these amps are. Shoot me some offers.

blusmn,

I so want some of th Soundstream stuff, But I want that great deal......... You know like Penny's on the dollar. I'm going to send you some shots of my set-up if I can get my digital to down load the photos!!!!

Your funny, you'll sell old school Soundstream amp's & you will only trade for old school Soundstream amp's....... That would be like selling My 1976 Chevy P-Up & trading it for a 1976 Chevy P-Up!!!! Ha Ha!!

Get back w/ ya latter. C.J.

But I want that great deal......... You know like Penny's on the dollar.
Doesn't everyone? Did you look at the pics of the amps??? These amps are in amazing condition and work like they just came out of the box. Sorry, but I am not going to just give these amps away.

Your funny, you'll sell old school Soundstream amp's & you will only trade for old school Soundstream amp's....... That would be like selling My 1976 Chevy P-Up & trading it for a 1976 Chevy P-Up!!!!
I fail to see how this is funny, I value old school soundstream equipment, I am not interested in other stuff. If someone had an original Reference 604 and I traded a Rubicon amp for it, how is that like trading a pick-up for the same pick-up??

b,

Just give'n ya a RAZ! Bro... I have never seen an amp work so hard in my life!!! That's why I'm look'n for some more of the same "High Quality" Equipment!!! You know what, I've never shut down my Ref. 705 once. This s.o.b. is in the trunk of my car, drive'n the whole system hi, mid, & lo's & I live in Az. where the ambient air temp is 110 in the day. It get's hot as hell but keep's on ROCK"N. I've shut down every amp I tryed, before the Ref.... I was using three amp's. Always switching around & trying different confg's. I'm drive'n 2 R.F.P312D4's Bridged @ 2ohms my box is ported & tuned to 37 Hz. Polk Kevlar 6x9 in back & 5x7 in doors w/ some tweets. I never knew one amp. could run a system like this 705 can!!!!

Keep up the good work. C.J. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

Prices:

$225 for the Rubicon 502

$275 for each Rubicon Class A 5.2

Prices are negotiable, PM any offers other than listed price.

The only Rubicon amps I might be interested in is the Rubicon 1002 or the Rubicon 604. I would also be possibly interested in a Reference 604.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.