SOLD FS: NV: JL Audio 8w7 200 bucks

all it really says are thing about people scamming one another. i have ebay feedback and feed back on another forum nasioc.com (north america subaru impreza owners club) thats why i use pay pal my friend. you can always get your money back from paypal.

all it really says are thing about people scamming one another. i have ebay feedback and feed back on another forum nasioc.com (north america subaru impreza owners club) thats why i use pay pal my friend. you can always get your money back from paypal.
you don't ALWAYS get your money back from paypal i have read about people who get screwed over by paypal man even here on ca.com

you don't ALWAYS get your money back from paypal i have read about people who get screwed over by paypal man even here on ca.com
Yep, I've been screwed once. Paypal does not care about anything that happens on forums or anything non-ebay, at least that's how it was about a year ago, but I doubt they changed.

thats why i use pay pal my friend. you can always get your money back from paypal.
nope sorry if the person is a scammer 9/10 times you dont get **** back because they close their paypal account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif paypal cant take money out of your bank account.

so are you guys interested in my sub and want pics or are you just post whoring?? what do yo want to see in the pics?? paper behind the sub w/ my SN or what??
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Umm yes, and if you had more than 3 posts and some references listed, nobody would be questioning you.. Is that so hard to understand? How are people supposed to know you have eBay refs and nasioc.com? And don't kid yourself about paypal..

Sorry, but ppl here are just trying to help.. Nobody's gonna buy anything from you with no pics, no refs, and 3 posts, all in this thread.. Think about it man.. No need for the attitude..

I for one am getting sick of seeing threads like this on a daily basis.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Welcome to the forums!! And good luck with your sale after you meet the requirements of selling here..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.