• Participant list

Tbsh
10+ year member

Hai.
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL BPX 1100.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Non working JBL BPX 1100.1

It will turn on, however it will not put out power to subwoofers. Not quite sure what's wrong with it exactly. Should be an easy fix for someone who knows what to look for. I looked all over the board for burnt areas and couldn't spot any, but it smells like it did get burnt out somewhere. A friend of mine was using it in his car and it stopped working, so he just gave it to me. Got no use for it at all so I just want it gone lol. Can get more pics upon request just let me know.

Mechanical: Non Working

Cosmetics: 7/10(could be cleaned up more)

Price:

$40 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you.

Cheaper to ship using UPS through my work.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.