SOLD FS: Mint TC Sounds LMS-4000

rollerdj
10+ year member

Low End Master
1. Product:

TC Sounds 10" LMS-4000

2. Specs:

Specifications,

• 3" diameter aluminum wire linear voice coil using LMS Technology (Pat. Pend.)

• Quadruple stacked 3/4" tall, 7.5" wide ferrite magnets

• 300oz motor structure

• xmax of 30mm (one way completely linear Bl )

• Single (10"/8.5") poly-cotton spider with intergraded woven leads (15/12,10)

• Extra clearance under the suspension for dynamic high excursions

• Detachable cast aluminum basket with high gloss power coating

• Single 3Ω aluminum voice coil with four layers

• 800 watts sustained (2500 dynamic)

• High quality thermal flexible epoxies to ensure longevity

• Rigid lightweight brushed aluminum cone

• Vented flared pole piece

• 3" Long copper shorting ring for low inductance

• Rubber half roll surround allows for linear travel

• Dressed in a rubber magnet boot and gasket

• Hand built in our San Diego, CA factory

3. Description/Condition:

Mint. bought off of SPY not to long ago. was going to try to find a brother to use in HT, but none were to be found. so, this one is for sale.

since i love you guys SO much, i'm giving CACO members first dibs.

4. Price:

$300 plus shipping.

you can get an idea of what shipping is. this sub boxed up will weigh 40~45lbs, and be coming from 47404

5. Pictures:

LMS-4k.jpg

Pic's next to big brother.

moar018.jpg

moar017.jpg

good sub. hope someone buys it from ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif take the top off and show that lil coil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif everyone like to see the lms/lmt coil

Good price, should go quick.
Did you buy the damaged one or the good one from SPY?
that would be the 12. it was the damaged one, witch i am keeping. the 10, it just as seen in pic's. hunter wants nekkid shots. you'll get em tomarrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I'm confused because you say in the description that this is mint and it's the one you bought from SPY. So did you by two from SPY, one good and one bad, and you're keeping the good one? Or did you buy the one with the torn cone and have it repaired?

Ahhh, that was my confusion, I didn't realize you had purchased the 10" from him as well. Duh. Gotchya. So you already had an 12" LMS before you bought either of those from SPY then. You're nuts man, that's a lot of LMS goodness. You should keep it though.

no. only have the two. i was hoping to get a second matching 10 to use for HT. but the only other one i found had a different cone. it just wouldn't look right for in the house. so, i'll sell it, and use the 12 in the car.

Gotchya man. What threw me off is that the title of your thread doesn't say 10" or 12" and assumed it was the 12" you were selling. Plus I should have read CLOSER.

Anyway, need anything for trade?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.