FS: Memphis 6.5 2way Components, Premier Kevlar 6" Coaxials, JL XR 3way Components

Phiber Optik
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
BC Canada
Item(s) for Sale:

Memphis MC-15-MSQ6

Pioneer Premier TS-601P

JL Audio XR 3Way Components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Memphis 6" components with carbon fibre woofers and tweeters and crossovers in original box in good condition

Pioneer Premier 6" Coaxiel speakers 4ohm, 200w max, kevlar cones

JL Audio XR 3 Way components, good condition with crossovers

Price:

Memphis components - $100

Pioneer Premiers - $80

JL XR's - $150

Item Pictures:

DSC_1461.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1460.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1459.jpg

I've been a member of the forum Since March 2004, over 7 and a half years, i'm a member of over 100 car audio and performance forums, i'm mainly a buyer but i do sell stuff online occasionally, (usually locally)

if you check my iTrader you'll see i havent done any deals since iTrader was implemented, and if you search my posts you'll also see most of my history was buying

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1186608

i'm an honest guy but i can only give old references from stuff i have bought from users.

PM me best shipped to 33813 for the JL Componets. If you would consider selling just the crossover PM me best shipped for the crossover

Best price shipped to 78501 for the Memphis comps..Do you have any pictures of the back of them??I need some 6.5 and these look nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.