Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Product Brand & Model:

Lanzar Optidrive

Condition of all items:

Both are in very good shape. 8.5/10 cosmetically and function 100%!

Total Price: :

6200-$360 shipped

2500-$300 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price

Pictures:

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Been debating selling these the past couple weeks, not sure I'll ever use them again. I have no problems letting these sit in the closet with the collection but ashame for them to sit and go to waste.....

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

cant believe that 6200 is still here. it's about as panty dropping as the fultron belle on here too

glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...