SOLD FS: JL 500/1 v1

Participant count
  • Participant list

OldSchoolNewbie
10+ year member

Philly
Rated at 500x1 RMS from 1.5 to 4 ohm load.

Very good cosmetic condition, functions perfectly. I am still using it in my car and will pull it within next couple of days and get some pics up. The inline fuse at the recommended fuse rating has never blown and I expect that all internals are still in great shape.

$210 shipped UPS ground, paypal only.

Edit: manual link- http://mobile.jlaudio.com/pdfs/Slash_amps/500_1_MAN.pdf

review and measured output- http://www.carsound.com/review_archive/amps/jl_5001.html

I have a couple people interested- upon request, I can email some decent smartphone pics of the amp installed. Will hopefully still pull the amp this afternoon and get some better pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Update or lack thereof:

Suddenly, our inch or two of snow expected Saturday became a foot by lunchtime Friday and is now up to 15-25 inches, forecasted.

I won't be able to pull the amp out for a couple more days and get better pictures, but here's some that I took the other day, while installed.

The first and last image shows some paint on the right side plate chipped off- this is the level of blemishes to the amplifier.

photo0037u.jpg

photo0038.jpg

photo0039.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.