Premium Member
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL GTI10 MKII's x 2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great Condition 9/10

Price:

$350 Pair with box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local Pickup Central NJ. I am selling a pair of JBL GTI10's. They were hardly used . Too much for my trunk and I went with a single 12" instead.

I prefer local pickup in NJ since I do not have the boxes big enough for this setup.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i just put a single 15" version of these in my car Infinite baffle and all i have to say is wow. fantastic subs and nobody seems to know about them. well worth the asking price.

Matt

Thanks guys. I am reluctant to let them go, but the wife says I have to clear some stuff out of here. These are a great deal for the SQ and bump that they have.

Two questions: 1. What coil setup are they? 2. Would you ship the subs without the box?
Like Spooney said they are dual 6ohm and I might ship (depending on whether I have the box for both) but shipping is on you....It'll be $50-60 for shipping both and at that point they are not much of a bargain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.