SOLD FS: jbl 300.1 and profile AP1000M

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
i want $100 +shipping for the JBL and $80 shipped for the profile. willing to trade +give cash for a 15. look below for more typing

the jbl is in great condition mechanically (10/10) cosmetically (7-8/10) it has scratches on it and one of the screws on the speaker binds is missing. but it is a beast amp. it kicks ass, i'm serious. there's absolutely nothng wrong with it.

the profile, i never even hooked up.. i bought it off this dude on craigslist and realized it was the wrong type of amp ( its a sub amp) cosmetically (10/10), mechanically, idk, but i don't see why it wouldn't work. if u buy it, hook it up and its non-functioning, send it back to me and i'll refund u. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302091

pics of the jbl upon request BUT, i'm NOT taking the back off of it to show the guts because its waay 2 hard to put that **** back on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.