FS: Fuse Holder, Distro, Mids, and Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I have a few things laying around that Id like to move.

First up is a 4 gauge ANL fuse holder. I lost one of the allen head screws and none of the local hardware stores had an exact match so rather than stripe it out I converted to bolts. This required I modify the top cover and as such it has some scratches from sanding. Comes with 150a ANL fuse.

Second I have a Rockford Fosgate Distro block. Its new, never been installed, but scratched. Its been sitting in the garage for about a year. Single 4 gauge in, 4x8 gauge out.

Third I have a set of super old school Sony pro audio 6" mids and matching 2" tweeters. They are so old that google only has 3 hits total for both model numbers. Based on age that puts them right around the old school Sony Mobile ES and XM days. Ive never personally heard them and I dont have T/S specs on them. I can get those locally for $15 more before shipping. I will however require payment before I get T/S specs because I will not pay out of pocket for something I personally dont need and have a buyer back out.

What I do know on the mids and tweeters is the mids are single 6 ohm, woven fiber cone, rubber surround, boob style dust cap, exactly 6" across, 3" deep, gold stamped steel basket. Tweeter is exactly 2" across with a paper cone, single 8 ohm, and exactly 1" deep.

Due to the new rule feedback can be seen here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/436602-whitedragons-feedback-thread.html

You can also see my iTrader here is a 9.

Pictures:

Fuse Holder and Distro

Mids and Tweeters

On to pricing:

Id like to keep these in groups.

Distro and fuse holder $20 shipped

Mids and tweeters $35 shipped

All of it for $50 shipped or Ill consider trades.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.