SOLD FS/FT Pioneer deh880...mint

da box king
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Portland, MI
Looking to sell for $210 plus shipping or trade for a 9887 or nice eclipse deck. Just wanna try somethin else. I have eveything for it, and there is not a scratch on the face. Pico fuse issue was fixed by an authorized shop and they went through an benched it and said it's 100%, and sI ahve used it for the last 4 months from getting fixed. I am the original owner btw. Will trade for a ppi pc4400.2 also btw, or a BIG 4 channel 200x4

Hey darren, I'm gonna try an get some homework done, but I'm very interested, and will look further into it. If I can't get an offer for a 9887 than I will try yours

I highly doubt you will like the 9887 they are very difficult to tune i ran both and it is not an easy deck to tune..
I'm not an alpine fan but gosh I don't really know. I've ALWAYS used pioneer, but kinda feelin the itch for somethin else.

if you love the way your pioneer is i can guarantee you will kick yourself for the purchase of the alpine i want your deck and your amp...the sax100.4

if you love the way your pioneer is i can guarantee you will kick yourself for the purchase of the alpine i want your deck and your amp...the sax100.4
lol, sorry bud I sold the sax100.4 about 2 hours ago...shits been goin fast with the gear

prob kick myself for sellin that too

Everything I have read, It is active capable. Has remote, I have printout of manual and disc manual. Has Ipod cable, usb cable and Aux rcaq input that connects to ai-net controller. And runs all three at same time, so i have my metal on the ipod, country on usb, and slacker radio thru my phone on the aux. I havent used the real radio in a year. 8-8.5 out of ten. Some wear on next track button, but otherwise clean. All cables come with, and if interested, some cash.

Everything I have read, It is active capable. Has remote, I have printout of manual and disc manual. Has Ipod cable, usb cable and Aux rcaq input that connects to ai-net controller. And runs all three at same time, so i have my metal on the ipod, country on usb, and slacker radio thru my phone on the aux. I havent used the real radio in a year. 8-8.5 out of ten. Some wear on next track button, but otherwise clean. All cables come with, and if interested, some cash.
think I will pass on it for now...thanks tho

money sent man
oh really....geez guess that made up my mind. I was debating on selling it actually now. I told galacticmonkey that too cuz he had cash in hand........

so now wtf should I get instead peeps? dvd maybe instead? could prob spend up to 400

and dub I will pm u

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.