SOLD FS/FT Pioneer deh880...mint

da box king
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Portland, MI
Looking to sell for $210 plus shipping or trade for a 9887 or nice eclipse deck. Just wanna try somethin else. I have eveything for it, and there is not a scratch on the face. Pico fuse issue was fixed by an authorized shop and they went through an benched it and said it's 100%, and sI ahve used it for the last 4 months from getting fixed. I am the original owner btw. Will trade for a ppi pc4400.2 also btw, or a BIG 4 channel 200x4

this eclipse has aux. in no direct ipod control not active capable but has timedelay and some other options..i do have manual i believe somewhere i do have sirus tuner for it for a little extra cash.. no remote though.

this eclipse has aux. in no direct ipod control not active capable but has timedelay and some other options..i do have manual i believe somewhere i do have sirus tuner for it for a little extra cash.. no remote though.
hmmm, can you get a remote for it? and is there any time on the sirius tuner? I'm gonna look it up....

how does the radio tuner pick up signals?

i dont use radio much but when i have it picked up fine no time left on it as i know i have never plugged it up no use for it yet..a remote can be gotten on ebay for it..

I'm gonna look it up. I would not need the tuner. But the manual would be needed since I know they are a pain to use. I'll check on a remote

do you have the harness/trim ring and everything else needed?

im very interested how much shipped to 58704 and this has everything includin remote
225 shipped, and everything is included that comes from factory. I have the mic somewhere just have to find it, that's the only thing I'm not sure of...got lots of offers so I'm goin through them

and darren how easy is the eclipse to use?lol

not for each it is not active capable the pioneer does have more crossover points this deck is a sq deck though and sends out a very clean signal and has time alignmet i know the last one i sold was 250 for it just late last year..I just need my pause back and direct ipod control is all..i really love this deck honestly..

not for each it is not active capable the pioneer does have more crossover points this deck is a sq deck though and sends out a very clean signal and has time alignmet i know the last one i sold was 250 for it just late last year..I just need my pause back and direct ipod control is all..i really love this deck honestly..
oh yeah I forgot about the pause. You can just run the ipod through the aux port correct? I've never used my ipod with an actual ipod cable on my 880

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.