SOLD FS/FT Pioneer AVIC-N1 (DVD/MP3/NAVI)

SoCalBean420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
This is brand new, this has been sent to Pioneer to correct the couple of known problems with these units. This wasn't used prior to sending it to Pioneer, I also included a pic of the invoice of the updates/repair...(the packaging for the wiring was opened just to make sure everything was there).

$800 will consider trades...

Collection139-1.jpg

Collection138-1.jpg

Collection129.jpg

Collection130.jpg

Collection131.jpg

Collection132.jpg

Collection135.jpg

What kind of trades are you looking for?

I have an Alpine cda 9856(some minor scuffs on faceplate, I can probably buff em out) Im using right now with an ipod cable and I can add some cash. Let me know

What kind of trades are you looking for?
I have an Alpine cda 9856(some minor scuffs on faceplate, I can probably buff em out) Im using right now with an ipod cable and I can add some cash. Let me know
Couple of things that I would trade would be a 15" D2 SPL sub or a 2000+ mono amp + $$$.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.