FS/FT more Shocker Super Extreme 12's and 15 OEM d2 coils Carbon Fiber/Kevlar caps

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

2X Shocker Super Extreme 12's

1X Shocker Super Extreme 15

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used motors and baskets on all, OEM dual 2 ohm coils in all. 15 uses OEM coil, cone, spider, tinsels, parts vary on 12's.

12's use same coil, but one has sewn in leads and the other does not (same exact spider, but one has leads attatched). Black basket is Treo, grey basket is RE. Both use direct 8 gauge leads and have carbon fiber/kevlar dustcaps (made by me). Caps aren't super stiff or perfect lay and finish like a show-car bumper, but they are unique, lightweight, and functional.

12's model fair in sealed alignment (2-3 cube) . Ported they should sound good 2-3 cube tuned @ 30hz. They will begin to get a good peak going tuned higher (which would serve well for burps on moderate power).

15 is all OEM shocker parts, but is a train wreck in specs. Vas is @3.5, Fs is @ 32, but Qts is 2.4 which is pretty strange and will likely deliver a monster peak any way you slice it.

Coils are not terribly huge and suspensions are not very stiff. I would say 800-1000W is a good power range for these.

Price:

12's 140 ea + shipping

15 100+ shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be 30-40$ range. Possibly a little more if you're way out of the way.

Item Pictures:

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

I just made the small ones Thursday. I'll throw it in so you'll have the option if you like. Edges are rough so you'll need to either go heavy on glue or do some trimming with utility knife or possibly sanding. Sub is boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow.
Awesome man thank you very much. Can't wait to try it out

Great subs here people. hispls did a great job on my sub . He built it up exactly to my needs and the build quality is top notch. You would be hard pressed to find a better sub for the money.

not trying to post dump here. great looking subs for sure! but, what is the app you are using on your phone there? looks interesting.

The app that goes with the SPL-Lab wireless meter. Works with Windows computers or throught he Android app in phone or tablet. I have owned a couple other SPL sensors and this is by far and away the easiest to use and very accurate.

Also, bump for TC9 based subs.... I'm expecting some more softparts this week and can build 10, 12, 15, or 18". I'm a big fan of the TC9 platform, it is very versitile.

Bump for 150 ea shipped on the 12's. This coil gets a little smelly if you get on it with 1000W but seems to hang pretty well. Also 100 shipped on the 15 with strange specs.

i have a rockford power hx2 motor & 10in basket that needs a recone. if i dont trade it would you be able to do a recone for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. i got $$ ready

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.