Participant count
  • Participant list

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
Item(s) for Sale:

2 minty American bass TNT 10s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

these subs are in near perfect condition. only problem is a few scuffs from where they're drilled in. I've played them for a week, gain low so they haven't seen anything close to a clipped signal. coils are flawless. will ship in the box they came in

these are practically New subwoofers.

Price:

90 + shipping each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship the day payment goes through. they'll be in the foam bracing they shipped to me in so they'll be well protected

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
http://s17.postimg.org/tkina2e8r/0403151827.jpg' alt='0403151827.jpg'>

[/img]

Where was this last weekend before I blew my money. Interested in 2 xd8's by chance?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4 on 38's
sorry bud looking for 15s ! I'm in no rush to get rid of them tho so if you can come up with the money pm me

dang i missed this deal by a week. I put up a thread on opinions about these and got some great responses! I was gona buy a pair of new ones but dropped 170 on the 2 IDQ 10s that were fs on here. thats my luck! GLWS!

dang i missed this deal by a week. I put up a thread on opinions about these and got some great responses! I was gona buy a pair of new ones but dropped 170 on the 2 IDQ 10s that were fs on here. thats my luck! GLWS!
thanks man they are great subs I just rather have my lows rather than sq. and I've heard good stuff about idq, let me know how you like em when you hook them up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.