fs FOCAL K2 KRX3 COMPONENTS AND HERTZ HT25

Item(s) for Sale:

Focal k2 kRX3 components and a set of hertz ht25 Tweeters. .....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Ok here I go again. Lol

I have a set of focal k2 kRX3 components less the tweeters (lost them) they are in good condition were used for about 4 months then un installed and thay just have bine siting for a few weeks. .. I had an new set of ht25 Tweeters so I am going to include these to complete the set...

would like to get $800 but will accept $$$offers. .. so plz offer the worst I can say is no..

Price:

$800 OBO OBO OBO OBO OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

negotiable

Item Pictures:

2ypg2mw.jpg

2nrlnht.jpg

11r9pat.jpg

oszsis.jpg

2hnz2w2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'd be interested in the mid ranges and x overs for sure what could you do shipped to 67211, crossovers mainly but if the price is right I'll take the mid speakers as well . Are you interested in any trades at all I would do partial trade and cash for the whole set up ? Pm me if interested. I have quite a bit of quality SQ stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.