DC lv3 m1 15 w PSI parts

2. Specs:

750-1k rms, 3-3.5 cubes ported, 2 sealed, dual 2

3. Description/Condition:

Freshly reconed no play time

4. Price: :

175 plus the ride via fedex

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Would you be interested in a trade + cash? I've got a pretty much new SoundQuebed SDC2.5, have no cone/coil in it (Burnt that in the 1st week of buying the sub) Just needs the recone kit. I'd do that and cash?

Would you be interested in a trade + cash? I've got a pretty much new SoundQuebed SDC2.5, have no cone/coil in it (Burnt that in the 1st week of buying the sub) Just needs the recone kit. I'd do that and cash?
no sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.