Not open for further replies.

bubbagumper6
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
The D
Item(s) for Sale:

18" FI BTL triple stack motor - Fully Loaded

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Old school triple stack motor, Dual 2 ohm coils, fully loaded version (all options) 18" FI BTL. I believe they were rated for either 2000w or 2500w but this one has been powered by a Sundown SAZ 2500D (also for sale) for years and never skipped a beat. The gasket is a little worn as expected with a subwoofer this old and the spider has wear from the tinsel leads but it still plays like new. Has one very small dent in the cone that was there when I bought it years ago and doesn't affect it whatsoever.

Price:

$250 plus actual shipping or best offer (willing to entertain so lowball away but I loved this sub so I won't sell it for less than I feel it's worth)

Not looking for any trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You can pick whatever carrier you'd like me to use, I'll probably be building a small wooden cage for it to ship in to protect it, I've never shipped a sub but this SOB is heavy so I expect shipping to be expensive. Can be picked up in the Detroit, MI area or I'll meet within reasonable distance.

Item Pictures:

00707_kug0iFQCDUv_600x450.jpg

00J0J_gElrmlgqb9y_600x450.jpg

00F0F_6VXqhAgAHen_600x450.jpg

00k0k_6uIdPhItN5J_600x450.jpg

00000_hE1evggHkT4_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I bought it used off a guy from this forum back in 09 I believe. Can't believe how well it's held up. It's survived two different Crunch GP3k's that I toasted before I beefed up my electrical. Probably my favorite sub I've ever owned, feels like a shame to sell it my daily driver doesn't need anything this big and I'm looking to buy a house so gotta downsize...But if I can't get what I think it's worth I have no problem sticking it in the basement for a rainy day haha

I will give a free bump for you, but I want to ask. Did I sell you this sub? I sold a few in 2009.
No I don't think so. It was a guy from New York, we met around Cleveland, Ohio.

215.00 is what I'm offering. I see your location is the D I figure that's detroit so I'll be able to pick it up. I know this is a great subwoofer but I have a few worries and with gas to pick it up I'm offering. 215.00. My number is 989 553 5136 hmu whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...