Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is in good condition. you can judge from the pic. normal wear for its age. it is the fully loaded. pic of where fi wrote in it with sharpie. I wish i could keep this sub but dont have the space in my car for a box big enough. any questions pm me. considering trades on a nice 15 or an amp that puts out a true 1500 rms at 1 ohm. i am new on here but not on ebay. i have 600+ 100% positive feedback. and around or more 100% positive feedback on bmxmuseum.com as well. never had any complaints.

Price:

350 obo only accept paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on buyer. you pick shipping company. doesnt matter to me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
your looking to trade for a amp that does 1500rms @ 1ohm, your brx that your selling does that?
I'm looking for a saz1500 or a fosgate t1500. brands like that. I thought I was gonna keep the hifonics and run it with the 12 Q but decided to go another way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...