FS: FI BL w/ 4" Coil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brmcm15
10+ year member

Oh lawdy!
Item(s) for Sale:

You read it right, 4" coil. This thing is a monster!

Loaded with cooling and flatwind coil options.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 2 Ohm

Fs: 39.8 Hz

Re: 1.4 Ohms/coil

Qms: 4.72

Qes: .25

Qts: .24

Mms: 212g

Cms: 0.96mm/N

Sd: 480cm^2

Vas: 31.2 l

Spl: 89.1dB 1W/1m

Bl: 22.7 N/A

Xmax: 18mm

Rms: 1500W *

Sealed box: N/A cuft

Ported box: 1.5-2.5cuft

Sub OD: 12.500”

Cut ID: 11.125”

Mounting depth: 6.750”

Displacement: 0.18cuft

I love this sub but I'm in the process of getting a new car so I need it gone asap!

Mechanically - 10/10

Physically - 7/10

Price:

$250 shipped to lower 48

No Trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMAG0247.jpg
IMAG0248.jpg
IMAG0249.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I believe that's a 10" by comparing to that folded sheet of paper! Looks like a nice sub. You may want to explain what type of box and dimensions this was in for reference for future buyers. GLWS. I had hoped to see accepting trades and it be an 18" sub! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I guess my previous warning was not sufficient. I didnt take the time to delete all those off-topic, disrespectful and insulting replies for nothing. Now Im annoyed. 9515ROB has earned a 3-day ban. And if anyone else continues breaking the rules here, their ban will be longer.

Rob is not the only one to break a rule here, he's simply the one who showed up on radar first after Id already gone through and cleaned this thread up once. If I have to clean this thread up a third time... well... lets just not see what would happen at that point, it wouldnt be pleasant. So let me be clear... there is no post dumping, item bashing, price questioning, insults or otherwise rude comments allowed in the classifieds. Thank you for complying to the rules from here on out. That includes OP's, potential buyers, and all other people who may or may not have interest in the thread.

edit: brmcm15, if there are any other posts you want me to delete, pm me. Or if you want to start a new thread from scratch, I can delete this one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my previous warning was not sufficient. I didnt take the time to delete all those off-topic, disrespectful and insulting replies for nothing. Now Im annoyed. 9515ROB has earned a 3-day ban. And if anyone else continues breaking the rules here, their ban will be longer.
Rob is not the only one to break a rule here, he's simply the one who showed up on radar first after Id already gone through and cleaned this thread up once. If I have to clean this thread up a third time... well... lets just not see what would happen at that point, it wouldnt be pleasant. So let me be clear... there is no post dumping, item bashing, price questioning, insults or otherwise rude comments allowed in the classifieds. Thank you for complying to the rules from here on out. That includes OP's, potential buyers, and all other people who may or may not have interest in the thread.

edit: brmcm15, if there are any other posts you want me to delete, pm me. Or if you want to start a new thread from scratch, I can delete this one for you.

Thanks. I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...