SOLD FS: DLS A5 3 channel Amplifier in Mint Condition

sensui

Hi;

Specs on the amp: http://dls.se/en/car/prod.html?produkt=en_10

Have a DLS A5 3 channel amp for sale in mint condition. The amp offers clean power and was lightly used in my last car 2 years ago driving DLS Iridiums and a W7 10 inch sub. Only thing you can see upon close inspection is a small nick which I've taken pictures of. Price is $300 shipped in the lower 48 states of the US via UPS ground with $300 insurance. This is the lowest price you'll find on the web for this amp and it's in near perfect condition. Below are pictures and thank you for your interest in advance. Feel free to contact me at cherrysmj@gmail.com if you want to correspond via email directly. Thanks again.

P.S. I know I am a new member here but I have various references from other sites (including caraudioclassified.com for recent sales) selling various things....including the recent sales of my w7 10 inch sub and my DLS Iridium components. I can also offer my work reference so you can find me at anytime if there are issues. Thank you.

Pictures removed after sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice amp, I love mine.

A guy on here was selling one a little while ago in the same condition for $275 shipped. Was nuts.

I would look to sell it on DIY since you will prolly get a little more over there.

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions. Yes the amp is very nice and worth a lot more, but I am posting at a lower price for a quick sale as I've been procrastinating in selling my equipment and just want it gone from my garage. The good thing is the sub and the components are gone already so it's just the amp left. And as you stated, the price is the lowest I can find anywhere. I purchased this thing for $650 new and it was worth every penny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.