SOLD FS: Discus 4125 Need to sell asap

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendezm9
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
View attachment 26521154View attachment 26521136View attachment 26521155View attachment 26521156View attachment 26521135Same amp I had listed a while ago but this time needs to go as Ive got a different 4 channel heading my way. 150 shipped takes it. Only thing is that the negative on one of the channels is stripped. other than that, looks and works like new. I will throw in a couple short pieces of 4 gauge wire to the buyer. Below is link where amp was listed. PM me if you want pics and i can send them from my phone. Would like to sell this ASAP!

Also I'm selling my discus 2000.1 so if someone is interested in that let me know.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/490666-fs-discus-4125-distro-block-dd-6-5-speaker-grills-rcas.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics are up, there's a good amount of metal left before it hits the plastic so I would assume it would be a fairly easy fix. Taken from my phone so sorry if there crappy.

I'm in des Moines. I would be willing to drive some though. not sure where exactly u are.:.
I'm in cedar rapids right now. (always forget to change the location) but I go to the des moines area every few weeks. How much for both picked up. I'm should be in des moines next mon-tues if everything goes to plan.

Bump will take 140 if someone sends money tonight. Will be shipping out some other stuff tomorrow so if I receive payment tonight this will go out too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.