SOLD FS: DC 230amp alternator for Accord, Batcap 4000, Type X 12s, and RF T20001bd

plyer3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok....just posting to see if anybody's interested. I'm only willing to ship the alternator, but the rest will have to be local. I would much prefer to do this all local.

I have a DC 230amp alternator that I bought back in December of 09. It still has the remaining of its 1 year warranty and Rob told me he can change it to fit another car, but I don't how much. I paid around $530 i believe so I like around $430. EDIT: It fits my 99 Honda Accord 4 cycl. So a 98-02 accord 4 cycl should be good with this alternator.

Batcap 4000, bought this around beginning of January 2010 on eBay. Asking 300 local only.

Two Type X 12s in ported box. Dual 4ohms. $350 for all of it local only.

RF T20001bd, subs will have to go first before selling this amp. has some cosmetic damage and the power terminal was replaced with a screw from lowes when i got it. works fine. $325.

Reason selling is I would like to downgrade. Spent too much on car audio. Getting pulled over for it wasn't fun either. Looking to get some of the money back for other needs. I don't need any trades unless you have an iPhone 3GS for trade.

Here are some pics:

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC00139-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry not shipping battery right now. shipping is way too expensive. only battery i would be interested in trading is another kinetik 1400 or 1800 plus cash.

bump, anybody need an alternator?

Edit: alternator has been taken out and will be sent back to DC Power for Rob to check to make sure everything works. he has not emailed or returned my call yet. as soon as he does that then i'll have the alternator send to him to inspect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.