tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

custom 10" subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Needs to be built

Uses a Almani audio motor. really nice for the money .5" top plate 2 .75" slugs per motor

d4 copper coil

Soft spider sewn leads

10" paper cone aggressive foam surround

Full concave paper cap.

Coils need to have former extended but I can get you the pieces for $11 if you want to do it yourself.

All soft parts are new baskets and motors used obviously.

Price:

$100+shipping for both obo looking to get rid of these so feel free to offer up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Almani010.jpg

Almani009.jpg

Almani007.jpg

Almani004.jpg

Almani003.jpg

Almani005.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What kind of power can they take? Any idea on box recommendations?
around 1100~ for the pair depending on your box.

As far as box I do not know as they aren't built yet. Copper coils single soft spiders these will like a small sealed box or a medium sized ported tuned low.

Was shooting for a decently high bl low fs low qts on these.

I would probably use them in a sealed box. So they should take 1000 for the pair sealed up? How much does the glue cost? Are they more SQ or SPL? Lol. I know a lot a questions, I am truly curious, and I think the info would help you sell them...

I would probably use them in a sealed box. So they should take 1000 for the pair sealed up? How much does the glue cost? Are they more SQ or SPL? Lol. I know a lot a questions, I am truly curious, and I think the info would help you sell them...
You can prob get it all done with with 4oz of glue I've used less to build subwoofers and these are 10" so not a lot needed.

Fix My Speaker - Product Details

In a small sealed box you could easily get away with 1krms. In a large one, that will not happen. I'm talking about something huge for 10" drivers like a 4ft^3 or something. These are more of a sq driver. These are meant to have some really nice low end.

I have a pair of 12spoke baskets I will include if you don't like these which I'm sure most don't. With the 12spoke frames the former does not need to be extended.

bumpers

Interested in these. would need them assembled tho. and would probably be more interested in the 12 spoke baskets instead of the pictured ones. but i would like to see pics of the 12 spokes first. so how much assembled and shipped to 64093. also have some stuff to trade if you are interested.

thanks

ben

Sorry everyone I was going to keep and build these but I have something fun coming in tomorrow I'd love to get a head start on so these are for $80 + shipping as they sit now with the oem frames or I can include a pair of 4spoke or 12spoke frames for $20 more.

Bumpers. I am defiantly willing to negotiate on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...