FS: Crystal Mobile Sound Components (SUPER CHEAP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpisto
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
SOLD!

Item(s) for Sale:

Crystal Mobile Sounds CSC 60 components. Come with mids, tweeters, crossover and (not pictured...grill and plastic baffles).

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are used and are in great condition. Only thing to complain about is some leftover double sided tape on the bottom of the crossover which can be removed.

Price:

$50 picked up or $60 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I've had these for quite a long time and still haven't gotten around to putting in an audio setup in my car, kinda over it and I'm cleaning things out so they're for sale. No dibs. First pay, first get.

For some reason the CSC 60's do not show up on the Crystal web page, but for reference here is their speaker line and technical information:

http://www.crystalmobilesound.com/components.htm

http://www.crystalmobilesound.com/spec_sheetl.htm

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

securedownload-1.jpg

Got plenty of refs from back in the day. Just search. tc3k101 can vouch and many others as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Update original post. For quick ref:

For some reason the CSC 60's do not show up on the Crystal web page, but for reference here is their speaker line and technical information:

New Page 1

specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...