SOLD FS: CDT CL-61i, sundown 100.2

blackbonnie
5,000+ posts

The Revolution
up for sale is a mint sundown 100.2 and some mint cdt cl-61i components. everyone knows all about this sundown so no reason to explain. very powerful 2 channel, with great build quality. the comps have very great midbass, and the tweeters are very crisp with great detail. this is the perfect package for anyone who wants a great front stage. everything is in amazing condition and i can usually ship out, the day after the payment is made. i am a very known seller on here, and the link to my referance thread is in my sig.

the comps have only been powered for a week, i had to sell my hu to pay some bills, so they are not even powered right now.

looking for 200$ shipped on the 100.2 and 150$ shipped on the comps.

or im looking to trade for a 100.4, some id oem's, some very nice active tweets.

you may have to add cash depending on what you want. let me know

start thread

325$ shipped if you buy both...

Picture.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Those components are very decent - you've got the CL-6 mids, Satnet 480 xover, and the TW-26 tweets? Big upgrade for whoever buys those would be the Satnet 560 xover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.