SOLD FS: Broken Kicker zx750.1

Nevalite
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Hey everyone,

So I have had this amp sitting around my room for over a year now and I figured I might aswell sell it to someone that can fix it up. The amp used to be used in my system until one day I knocked the side where the RCA connects are with my snowboard and it stopped working. The amp powers up fine and it doesnt do into protect or anything but for some reason I get no output from it. My guess was that the RCA connectors had been damaged or something but I really do not know enough about amps to figure it out.

Anyways it is in perfect condition esthetically it just needs to be fixed mechanically. Here is a picture:

Amp2.jpg

I will sell it for 75$ since I am sure that it wont cost much to fix.

Thanks for looking!

I just checked and shipping on this to any of you guys would be 33$... I'm looking to get a little more than 20$ out of this

i shipped 52 pounds from kentucky to missouri and 23 bucks man. plus that amp will fit in a flat rate box. just to try and save you some shipping money bro. bump for a great amp that does over rated power

Well this thing weighs only 12 pounds but UPS.com says it would cost me 33$ to ship it, bear in mind that I am in Canada...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.