Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjawhiteboy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product:

Crescendo Audio 1000 C4

2. Specs:

The Crescendo 1000C4 4 channel amplifier is the ideal amp for your mids and highs, while still able to do a hefty 500 watts x 2 bridged, perfect for many subwoofers and high power capable mid-woofers. Featuring class-AB topology and high end components and workmanship, this powerful 4 channel amp is a perfect choice for anybody wanting a proper sound stage to keep up with the bass, while still able to produce all the nuances needed for a sound quality optimized setup. Quality and Power all in one heatsink. Backed by 2 year transferable warranty and 5 day money back guarantee.

Power (RMS) at 13.8volts:

125w x4 channels at 4 ohms

250w x4 channels at 2 ohms

500w x2 bridged at 4 ohms

250w x2 bridged at 8 ohms

Features and specifications:

4/3/2 Channel Class-AB Bridgeable Amplifier

Optimized PWM Power Supply

Fully stable into 2 ohms stereo and 4 ohms bridged

18db/Octave Variable Crossover Slope High Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selection (1 for each stereo channel pair) (50hz to 1khz)

Low Pass Filter with HPF/FULL/LPF Selection (1 for each stereo channel pair) (30hz to 250hz)

Full Comprehensive Multi-way protection Circuitry with Status Light Indicators

Ultra Wide Frequency response: (10hz to 40khz)

Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB A-Wieghted

Total harmonic Distortion: .05% at 4ohms

Operating Voltage: 9.5V to 16volts

Wired Remote Gain Controller, Blue status light

Fuse Rating: 30A x 3 Parallel delayed

Dimensions:

Inches: 9.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 16.9(L)

mm: 247(W) x 61(H) x 429(L)

3. Description/Condition:

The amp is brand new and in flawless condition. It has only been taken out of the box when I received it and now for pictures. It comes with everything that came with the amp straight from Crescendo.

4. Price: : SOLD!!!!

5. Pictures:

ninjawhiteboy12

ninjawhiteboy12

ninjawhiteboy12

ninjawhiteboy12

ninjawhiteboy12

ninjawhiteboy12

Last edited by a moderator:
Still got? My memphis blew this morning now i have no mids and highs. How much is the shipping to 15698? PM me i will check this when i get home from work if shipping isn't to bad i will get the money to you asap. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...