SOLD FS: BNIB JBL W10GTi the best 10" sub made.

kappa546
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Thats right folks, brand new mkI with the black JBL dustcap. if you don't know anything about this line of subs, do yourself a favor and search. This is tied with the mighty Aura subs as my all time favorite subwoofers. With a good amount of power in a ported enclosure it hits like a 15" thanks to it's high Qts. It would also make a RIDICULOUS HT sub in 3cf w/ 3"x10.67" tube port with an F3 of 19hz! That was my original plan for the jbl but i just won't get around to it anytime soon and it's taking up space. price is firm at $190 shipped.

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

haha. then why don't you prove otherwise. I guess for the average user on this board it may not be. but if anyone is interested in an incredibly accurate, high sensitivity, low inductance driver with a high power handling, low compression motor design that embarrasses most other "modern" designs then this indeed is the best 10" available. If you want a distortion generator that "hits hard yo" then go buy yourself an audiobahn.
stay off my thread, you obviously don't know the first thing about this driver.

Good 10, sure. Best 10 ever, debatable.

Free bump for a nice sub nonetheless.

Kef

x2 There is no best. Otherwise, everyone would have one.
x3 Exactly, maybe be your personal favorite 10" sub. But by no means can u say its the best 10" sub made. Isn't the single best SQ woofer, not the best SPL woofer(by any means), and i think everyone here will agree that its not the best overall woofer (SQ+SPL).

It's a bada*s sub and does a bunch of things well, but its really misleading to say its the best 10" sub made.

lmao what a noob
who is the noob?

fwiw sound is subjective to the individual. I agree it is 1 of the best 10" subs made. but no one can say any 1 sub is the best it has been debated hundreds of times on here and it all comes down to what you like vs someone else.

bump again for an amazing sub.

sicaudio, the OP is the noob. theres tons (took me literally a second to think of 10 or 15 better) subs that if presented in the recommended enclosure to the OP would **** all over the jbl gti. theres absolutely no doubt about it. AT ALL

don't misinterpret this to be a dump either because for the price this sub is very very nice. however, saying it is even close to the "best 10" sub made" is beyond a joke

I totally agree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif for the price it is awesome but like i said before it is far from the best. as much as I dont like JL they have subs that would eat this thing alive.

sicaudio, the OP is the noob. theres tons (took me literally a second to think of 10 or 15 better) subs that if presented in the recommended enclosure to the OP would **** all over the jbl gti. theres absolutely no doubt about it. AT ALL
don't misinterpret this to be a dump either because for the price this sub is very very nice. however, saying it is even close to the "best 10" sub made" is beyond a joke
Actually this guy does know quite a bit about audio just b/c he has a different opinion doesn't mean he's a noob. I mean can I call you a noob simply b/c I have been on this site 3 years longer than you so you must by that be a noob?

he's not a noob because his opinion differs from mine. his opinion is simply dumb/noob.

he either is NOT that knowledgeable or trying to sell his product by hyping it up

he's not a noob because his opinion differs from mine. his opinion is simply dumb/noob.
he either is NOT that knowledgeable or trying to sell his product by hyping it up
Yeah b/c nobidy has eeeeevvvveeeeerrrr done that before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kappa546

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kappa546
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date