SOLD MOREL ELATE and KENWOOD EXCELON

bballer123
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
REDUCED AGAIN!

I have a Morel Elate 6 3-way system along with a Kenwood Excelon DNX8120 head unit. These are both amazing units. The Morel Elates are in absolutely mint condition. This pair was used as rear fill and was powered by a Alpine PDX 4.150. They are less than 9 months old. They were professionally installed by the dealer they were bought from. I don't think I need much more description. Those that know about the speakers, know what they are capable of. I think they retail for $1900. I'll say $875 or shoot me an offer. I will consider ALL offers!!

dsc0960o.jpg

dsc09761h.jpg

dsc0988.jpg

The Kenwood Excelon is in excellent condition and was used in the car the Elates were in. I wish I could keep this, but the money looks better at this point. Bluetooth, XM, GPS, USB, touchscreen, excellent sound quality and lots of crossovers and slopes. This has got it all! This unit is not too old. I would think just over a year old. Retail is about $1600. SOLD!

dsc1003w.jpg

dsc1001r.jpg

-Matt

The front was another pair of Elate 3 ways (which will be for sale once these sell) with another PDX 4.150. I WISH these were in my car. I bought these from my friend to help him out. I have no use for them.

-Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.