SOLD FS: BNIB JBL W10GTi the best 10" sub made.

kappa546
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Thats right folks, brand new mkI with the black JBL dustcap. if you don't know anything about this line of subs, do yourself a favor and search. This is tied with the mighty Aura subs as my all time favorite subwoofers. With a good amount of power in a ported enclosure it hits like a 15" thanks to it's high Qts. It would also make a RIDICULOUS HT sub in 3cf w/ 3"x10.67" tube port with an F3 of 19hz! That was my original plan for the jbl but i just won't get around to it anytime soon and it's taking up space. price is firm at $190 shipped.

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

Very high sensitivity as well!

Strange to think about putting a driver with a high Qts in a vented enclosure, though it does have a progressive spider so clearly that was their intent. Does it get peaky in vented setups?

These woofers really come alive in ported enclosures. it digs deeper and plays flatter than almost anything out there. and yea, just like pretty much any other ported system it will have an extremely bloated low end, but if you applied a 6db HP around ~50hz or so it would be flawless for an sq system with the added 6db of headroom. Also this sub can take an absurd amount of power.

Dont let the diameter fool you fellas, this thing is a BEAST!

it's brand new in the box, if you just want to look at one check out the website. if you're interested in buying pm me and i'll snap some for you.

Austin. I might be going up to dallas next weekend tho.

I wanna see some pics of this so called badass sub too. I hate it when people don't post pics f/s and they tell you to go search...

haha. then why don't you prove otherwise. I guess for the average user on this board it may not be. but if anyone is interested in an incredibly accurate, high sensitivity, low inductance driver with a high power handling, low compression motor design that embarrasses most other "modern" designs then this indeed is the best 10" available. If you want a distortion generator that "hits hard yo" then go buy yourself an audiobahn.

stay off my thread, you obviously don't know the first thing about this driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kappa546

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kappa546
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date