FS: Banda 7k High input version

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Item(s) for Sale:

Banda 7k High input version 6v

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, has had the 6v input mod done. I have had this one for a few years still works great. Only selling because its an extra and I saw something I wanted.

Price:

$600shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

FFFFFFFFFF WHY YOU DO THIS TOO ME chauncey!! I was gonna get a brand new SQ oriented 4 channel amp. Whats the 6 volt input mod do?
Pretty much allows you to run a more up to date hu and adjust the gain as such. anybody that has used the stock ones know that you can not turn the gain barely at all if you have higher then 2v pre outs

I think i have some dual inputs i could throw in as well they are like 30bux but i will throw them in for free. One of them has some arc damage but i can sand it back smooth if needed

what would you say would be elctrical to push this? how big of a bat bank with a 320A alt
I think this may be the one I had.

I ran it on a 320 amp Singer hairpin and one XS D3100. Voltage was great, but also consider that I have a high idle speed (1,500 rpm+) and very short lengths of wire. I'd say at least one solid group 31 in the back would be fine

I think this may be the one I had.
I ran it on a 320 amp Singer hairpin and one XS D3100. Voltage was great, but also consider that I have a high idle speed (1,500 rpm+) and very short lengths of wire. I'd say at least one solid group 31 in the back would be fine
Nah I have 5 of them this is my og one. Im selling this one because the factory low sub mod is different then the one i did and I just want them all to match

Oh, didn't know that.
What exactly is your system right now?
currently

2 team fi 15s

2 banda 7ks

3 xs power 3ks

6 banks of supercaps

300amp alt

Gonna see how the subs hold up on 1 amp per sub may add 1 amp per coil soon tho just for comps tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.