FS Audison Amps (1.2k, 4.1k)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cknight199

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison LRx 1.2k Amplifier

AUdison LRx 4.1k Amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both of the Amps are in perfect condition, Worked flawlessly before taking them out of my vehicle I'm selling. I am selling the entire system that came out of my car.

From Audisons Website:

LRx1.2k:

"Audison is proud to introduce the LRx ABD Class models, overcoming the huge challenges associated with car audio: the LRx 1.2k 3200W (RMS) mono amplifier is available for the most demanding of competition grade subwoofer sections. A special feature enables "strapping" of two LRx 1.2k together to achieve a staggering 6kW (RMS) required by the most dedicated SPL competitors."

LRx 4.1k:

"LRx 4.1k and LRx 4.5 are four-channel amplifiers that can be configured to operate in four, three or two channel modes. They are designed as a complete single amplifier solution, or can be used in complex multiamplified, multichannel designs.LRx 4.1k was designed to power a front speaker + subwoofer system or an active 2-way component system with demanding loads."

Price:

LRx 1.2k:

$1,400.00 OBO

LRx 4.1k:

$800.00 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prices don't include shipping.

Item Pictures:

Here is the picture with my stereo equipment and username, amps are in the top right

LRx 1.2k:

LRx 4.1k:

Any questions please PM me, or call and text 8019710016

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.