FS Audioque HDC3 D2 ohm 12 or 15" 175$+ shipping

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Older Audioque HD3 motor fresh dual 2 ohm American made aluminum coil Sundown Zv2 spiders and cone.

Sub should be pretty bulletproof @ 1200W continuous.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motor in good used condition, black 12 spoke frames also good condition used. Softparts of course are new.

Price:

175 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Besides gold, silver, or ammunition there's probably nothing that will interest me as far as trades. I do NOT have a personal paypal account so check or money order preferred or you'd have to paypal to a friend's account.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Updated with pics

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be 12" within the hour. I'll post pics when it's done or if anyone wants it as 15" hit me up before I finish eating my dinner.

IMG_1230_zpsoh44uksl.jpg

IMG_1234_zpse46sjxbt.jpg

IMG_1235_zpsefy0crir.jpg

12" Sundown Zv2 spiders + cone Dual 2 ohm Aluminum coil.

Son of a ***** i just saw this. Needed a 15
LOL

Figures. I was bored and wanted to build something. I did it 12" because I only have one 15" frame here at the moment and wanted to save that for something else. Bump anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.