FS AudioQue 2200D 2011 Model

Participant count
  • Participant list
I did not know there was 2 versions of the aq2200's I though it was just a price change I know the 3500's got a v2 but I never heard of the 2200's ever changing. May be wrong . Great amp .5ohm all day and does all of rated power. Loved my old 2200.. GL OP

There was no change inside the amp. The RCAs and such where up dated that was all.

Also to help your sale, the old and new AQ2200 can be strapped together with no issues.

Check my itrader 16+... Hmm not sure if I have a bank account linked to my PP would be using money pac cards to load my PP account.
I can vouch for him as a good guy and honest.

If it helps any you can send it to me and I can act as a middle man if that assist in your sale at all. If not, just an option to toss out there. GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.