Status
Not open for further replies.

casper97ta
10+ year member

IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass VFL 100.1 Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I hate get rid of this amp but I sold the subs and its just sitting around. I think everybody knows all about the VFL's, they are powerhouses, underrated and will do 1/2ohm all day. This one does 1500w at 1ohm. Very reliable and amazing amp. This one is as close to new as you can get, I only ran it for a couple months then pulled the system. You can tell in the pics how perfect the condition is. Not a mark anywhere on it and it works perfect. Any questions let me know.

Price:

$290 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20

Item Pictures:

20160927_170025_zps7lttyoti.jpg

20160927_170041_zpslwop03kk.jpg

20160927_170055_zpsncbdbamu.jpg

20160927_170112_zpsheeg9jnn.jpg

Might want to lower your price if you want to sell it. I've bought and sold vfl 100.1's for $150-200 in the same condition.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

right. i think i seen a 120.1 seleling for little over 300 little while ago.

but yet these amps are beasts

Might be area specific, but around here people ain't got a clue about VFL amps so they're hard to sell. These local guys will pass them up for some AP, PA, or some other cheap s**t. Personally I think $225-250 would be fair for both buyer and seller. I wasn't trying to junk up your thread up, just letting you know you'd have better luck selling if you lower the price a little bit.

The 100.1 is a tank, I ran a pair strapped@1ohm and they put out a good bit more than rated. I accidentally ran one at 0.3ohm(after rise) for about a week until I realized my ******* buddy wired my subs wrong. Didn't get all that hot and never went into protect, bad *** amps IMO.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Might be area specific, but around here people ain't got a clue about VFL amps so they're hard to sell. These local guys will pass them up for some AP, PA, or some other cheap s**t. Personally I think $225-250 would be fair for both buyer and seller. I wasn't trying to junk up your thread up, just letting you know you'd have better luck selling if you lower the price a little bit.
The 100.1 is a tank, I ran a pair strapped@1ohm and they put out a good bit more than rated. I accidentally ran one at 0.3ohm(after rise) for about a week until I realized my ******* buddy wired my subs wrong. Didn't get all that hot and never went into protect, bad *** amps IMO.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Understood no worries. Cant believe someone hasn't grabbed this yet, this is as close to new as you can get.

How about $275 shipped, need this gone thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...