Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
Item(s) for Sale: American Bass HD15 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition: New. Unused. I mocked it up in the car and it's just too big. I can't justify cutting sheet metal to make it fit.

Price: 275 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included to lower 48

Item Pictures: I'll post a couple later.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PicsArt_1393524879770_zpsr4jjolac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...