SOLD FS: Alpine type-X tweeters and crossovers...

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
For sale is 2 alpine type x tweeters and 2 alpine type x crossovers, I had sold the woofers previously. I had this setup for last than a month, and now I upgraded to the rainbow pro series, so these are no longer needed. Everything is in a+ condition will come with all mounting brackets and acessories. Everything is in working condition, and like I said they probally seen less than 15 hours of play time. Great sounding stuff, just not what I am looking for. Email me if intersted, I paid 350 plus tax for the whole thing, but that was including the woofers. Make me some offers, would trade for a pioneer eq-7500. Email me at pureitalian43@yahoo.com, the specs can be seen at alpines website, the model number is spx-177r, they have a msrp of $450.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.