AudioBliss84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kentucky
Item(s) for Sale: ALPINE PDX-1.600

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Description:

• mono subwoofer amplifier
  • 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
  • CEA-2006 compliant
  • stackable installation design with front-panel controls
  • variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
  • switchable subsonic filter (15 or 30 HZ)
  • quick-connect speaker connectors
  • preamp-level inputs and outputs
  • Class-D amplifier design
  • MOSFET power and output stages
  • fuse rating: 20A x 4
  • 4-gauge amp wiring kit with 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
  • 10-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-1/2"D

Click HERE for more detailed description, reviews, etc.

CONDITION: 99/100 only because it's used lol. This amp is in mint condition, I don't even think there is a scratch on it.

Reason for selling: I used it for about a year (if that) and didn't care for the sub I had (wanted more bass lol) so I went with another sub.. of course I needed more power then so I bought a 1200w amp so that's why I'm selling this one. It's been an AWESOME under-rated amp... you can see by the birth sheet that it's putting out almost 700w rms. Great quality sound, small package, I really hate to part with it but I really don't need it...

Price: 225 SHIPPED (USA only)

NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will be shipped Insured via UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_5204.jpg

IMG_5205.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

Comes with all manuals, birthsheet, paperwork, etc. and everything pictured except for the carpet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...