4. Alpine ka-sc100 Sirius interface $35 shipped

forsalestuff2007.jpg

5. Kove armageddon ag-2000 sub amp

Condition is a b- $105 shipped

720wx1 @ 4 ohms rms

360wx2 @ 2 ohms rms

180wx2 @ 4 ohms rms

forsalestuff2003.jpg

6. Alpine ida-x001 digital media receiver. this unit works with all gen of ipods but the touch. this unit is in working Condition. $100 shipped

forsalestuff2008.jpg

forsalestuff2008.jpg

this pic is the alpine package deal $175 shipped (alpine ida-x001, alpine bluetooth, alpine sirius interface)

forsalestuff2.jpg

7. IPOD Nano 8 gig - $75

DSC02341.jpg

Thank you for looking...

So does the deck some with everything it needs or will i have to buy special wiring harnesses and stuff to power it.

From the looks of it i will have to get an adapter to make it fit in my car and the wiring harness to make it work in my car. Which is a pretty standard thing. So if that is the case then that is no problem.

Would you go $150 picked up for the Kove amp and Alpine headunit?
I can do that...pm me with your info

Any trades for the Fusion?
sorry no trades

dibs on fusion. Got a link to specs, or a clearer pic
lemme see if I can find them

what do you need to hook up an ipod to that deck?
it comes with the adapter you need....there is no cd player on this....its IPOD and radio only

So does the deck some with everything it needs or will i have to buy special wiring harnesses and stuff to power it.
From the looks of it i will have to get an adapter to make it fit in my car and the wiring harness to make it work in my car. Which is a pretty standard thing. So if that is the case then that is no problem.
deck come with everything you need minus the harness and dash kit for ur car

What is the model # on that remote? and would you be willing to sell it separate?

My friend may want to buy the deck and i have a IDA x-100 and i am looking for a remote. If he ends up buying the deck the money and the package will go through me so i will just take the remote and say it didn't come with one lol but if he doesnt end up buying the deck i want to know if i might be able to just get the remote off you?

jagblazer01 Re: FS: Alot of stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry no trades

edited first post

Originally Posted by PaulThompson229

Any trades for the Fusion?

sorry no trades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jagblazer01 FS: Alot of stuff

selling this for a buddy of mine....NO TRADES

heh not too good at this whole reading thing huh?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.